Bulletin/Catalog Year 2018-2019
College of Business
Department of Management
Location: Kimbrough, Room 207
Description of Major
The program is designed for students with a bachelor’s degree in any field and offers fast-track terms that last just 8-weeks. Convenient online courses enable students to balance graduate studies with work and personal commitments, with an option to graduate in 12 or 24 months.
Through the Management program, students gain the business knowledge they need to succeed with exceptional business and leadership preparation for students with little or no business experience. Students attending full-time can complete the program in one year.
The Management program is offered completely online through the Ft. Campbell campus and admits for all terms (Ft. Campbell Fall 1, Spring 1, and Summer 3 terms).
Listed below are the required application materials and the associated scores (if necessary) for each.
- Application for admission
- Application Fee: $45 domestic or $55 international
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Verification of lawful presence in the United States (i.e. submit a license or other approved document)
- Bachelor’s degree, conferred in any field, from a regionally accredited institution showing a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- *Official GMAT Score (if required) that is no more than five years old showing a composite score of 950 or greater measured by the following formula: (GPA x 200) + GMAT.
- Military documents (if applicable)
- Admission decision by department
*Applicants may request an exemption from the GMAT by submitting the Entrance Exam Waiver Form, along with a copy of the applicable transcripts. The GMAT Waiver is available to those who have earned a master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or who have an overall undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better.
For more information about the application process, please visit apsu.edu/grad-studies.