Jul 22, 2019
Bulletin/Catalog Year 2018-2019
College of Behavioral and Health Sciences
Department of Leadership and Organizational Administration
Dr. William Rayburn
Chair, Department of Leadership and Organizational Administration
Location: McCord Building, Room 204
Dr. Kathryn Woods
Location: Ft. Campbell Bldg. 203, Office 107
The graduate certificate in Project Management helps students build their skills and credentials in project management, and prepares them to take the Project Management Professional Exam. Students will complete this 9-hour program by taking three online courses, including one required course in project management.
Listed below are the required application materials and the associated scores (if necessary) for each.
- Application for admission
- Application Fee: $45 domestic or $55 international
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Bachelor’s degree, conferred in any field, from a regionally accredited institution showing a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Choose ONE of the following:
- Admissions Portfolio: Applicants may submit a portfolio in lieu of the GRE. The portfolio must include a current resume, a personal essay detailing the student’s personal/professional goals as they relate to completing the certificate program, and two letters of professional and/or academic reference. Applicants must upload or submit the portfolio to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Minimum GRE revised General Test scores of: Verbal - 140, Quantitative - 140, and Analytical Writing - 2.5
- Military documents (if applicable)
- Admission decision by department
For more information about the application process, please visit apsu.edu/grad-studies.