Jun 04, 2020
Bulletin/Catalog Year 2019-2020
College of Behavioral and Health Sciences
Department of Leadership and Organizational Administration
Dr. William Rayburn
Chair, Department of Leadership and Organizational Administration
Location: McCord Building, Room 204
Dr. Kathryn Woods
Location: Ft. Campbell Bldg. 203, Office 107
The Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Certificate explores the realm of negotiation and conflict resolution and negotiation and equips the individual to become a more effective leader in the role of negotiator and conflict resolver.
Listed below are the required application materials and the associated scores (if necessary) for each.
- Application for admission
- Application Fee: $45 domestic or $55 international
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Verification of lawful presence in the United States (i.e. submit a license or other approved document)
- Bachelor’s degree, conferred in any field, from a regionally accredited institution showing a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Choose ONE of the following:
- Admissions Portfolio: Applicants may submit a portfolio in lieu of the GRE. The portfolio must include a current resume, a personal essay detailing the student’s personal/professional goals as they relate to completing the certificate program, and two letters of professional and/or academic reference. Applicants must upload or submit the portfolio to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Minimum GRE revised General Test scores of: Verbal - 140, Quantitative - 140, and Analytical Writing - 2.5
- Military documents (if applicable)
- Admission decision by department
For more information about the application process, please visit apsu.edu/grad-studies.
(Complete two of the following courses), 6 credit hours: