Aug 22, 2019
Bulletin/Catalog Year 2019-2020
College of Behavioral and Health Sciences
Department of Leadership and Organizational Administration
Dr. William Rayburn
Chair, Department of Leadership and Organizational Administration
Location: McCord Building, Room 204
Dr. Kathryn Woods
Location: Ft. Campbell Bldg. 203, Office 107
This 12-hour online program is designed for professionals who have already earned a Bachelor’s degree and would like to earn a graduate credential while building skills in grant writing. The twelve-hour graduate certificate can be earned in as little as two eight-week terms. Completion of this certificate will allow students to transition directly into the Master of Science in Leadership, if desired. The certificate classes will count as four of the ten courses required for the MSL degree.
- Application for admission
- Application Fee: $45 domestic or $55 international
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Verification of lawful presence in the United States (i.e. submit a license or other approved document)
- Bachelor’s degree, conferred in any field, from a regionally accredited institution showing a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Choose ONE of the following:
- Admissions Portfolio - Applicants may submit a portfolio in lieu of the GRE. The portfolio must include a current resume, a personal essay detailing the reasons for wanting to enter the M.P.S. program and discussing how the program will help the applicant achieve personal and professional goals, and two letters of professional and/or academic reference. Applicants must upload or submit the portfolio to the Office of Graduate Admissions. OR
- Minimum GRE revised General Test scores of: Verbal - 140, Quantitative - 140, and Analytical Writing - 2.5.
- Military documents (if applicable)
- Admission decision by department
For more information about the application process, please visit apsu.edu/grad-studies.
Elective courses (choose 2)