Dr. Emily Lean
Associate Dean, Program Coordinator
Location: Kimbrough 240
Location: Kimbrough, Room 130
Description of Major
The program is designed for students with a bachelor’s degree in any field and offers fast-track terms that last just 8-weeks. Convenient online courses enable students to balance graduate studies with work and personal commitments, with the option to graduate in 12 to 24 months.
Through the Management program, students gain the business knowledge they need to succeed with exceptional business and leadership preparation.
The Management program is offered completely online through the Ft. Campbell campus and admits for all terms (Ft. Campbell Fall I, Spring I, and Summer III terms).
Listed below are the required application materials and the associated scores (if necessary) for each.
- Application for admission
- Application Fee: $45 domestic or $55 international
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Verification of lawful presence in the United States (i.e. submit a license or other approved document)
- Bachelor’s degree, conferred in any field, from a regionally accredited institution showing a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Military documents (if applicable)
- Admission decision by department
For more information about the application process, please visit apsu.edu/grad-studies.
Students may transfer up to six hours of approved coursework from an AACSB-accredited institution. The graduate coordinator or appropriate faculty member of the graduate program will evaluate the course(s) being proposed for transfer to determine suitability. No course with a grade below a “B” will be considered for transfer. Transfer of credit should be completed by the end of the student’s first term.