Jun 04, 2023
Dr. Jeff Thompson
Chair, Department of Social Work
Location: Clement Building, Room 102
Dr. Tatsushi Hirono
Location: Clement Building, Room 110
Website: Department of Social Work website
Listed below are the required application materials and the associated scores (if necessary) for each.
- Application for admission
- Social Work department application
- Application Fee: $45 domestic or $55 international
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Verification of lawful presence in the United States (i.e. submit a license or other approved document)
- Bachelor’s degree, conferred in any field, from a regionally accredited institution showing a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.75 (student’s applying for Advanced Standing must have a Bachelor of Social Work degree from a CSWE accredited program and a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0)
- Three Letters of Reference on the Social Work Letter of Reference Form
- Military documents (if applicable)
- Admission decision by department
For more information about the application process, please visit apsu.edu/grad-studies.
Some University Programs have additional requirements and information included in the Program Handbook. Program Handbooks, which are incorporated into herein by reference, are available by selecting the following link: Master of Social Work..